Air Tech Home Comfort is currently open and fully operational. We will continue to be here for our customers as your heating, cooling and plumbing needs remain top priority to us.
At Air Tech, the health and safety of our staff, customers and community is our number one priority.
To keep our staff and customers safe we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures at the showroom and office, including cleaning the door
- handles, counters and debit machine after every customer.
- We are reminding customers that we take e-transfers and credit cards payments.
- Technicians on site are using gloves, sanitizer, hand washing and distancing from each
- other and homeowners.
- Implemented protocols that any staff that have any symptoms are to stay home and focus on their wellness.
- Practicing social distancing at all times during work and after work. All meetings have been postponed.
We are taking guidance from Government and health agencies, federal, provincial and local.
We will be closely monitoring the situation and our precautions will evolve as the situation evolves while we also strive to minimize the disruption of our services. These are times of great uncertainty but also of solidarity. Let us all support each other and our community as we weather this storm together.